Vice President of Office Services
NYC Legal & Financial Groups
U.S. Based Multinational Corporation
Location: New York, NY - Midtown Manhattan
Compensation: Base of $200,000 - $225,000 + bonus with exceptional defined and non-defined benefits and pension. Salary is based on related experience and skills.
The Vice President of NY Office Services will manage Corporate Services, Facilities & Office Services Operational staff for the Legal & Financial Business Groups in New York City; of this global multinational corporation.
The following services will be managed in New York by this executive:
Qualifications & Requirements
Facilities - Will work closely with Facilities Manager to oversee staff members in the department, negotiate with vendors, and work directly with building management on any maintenance, or security related issues; will oversee the management of the security system for the New York office.
Conference Services - Will work closely with Conference Services Manager to oversee staff members in the department, assist in the resolution of any conference center related issues, and ensure smooth coordination between Conference Services and Food service, Conference Technology, and Facilities departments.
Digital Services for Reproduction - Will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade and configuration of copiers, printers, scanners, multi-functional devices, and other reprographics and digital services software and equipment; will negotiate and adhere to vendor agreements; ensure all service level expectations are met; will work with department supervisor to oversee all staff.
Mailroom - Will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade and configuration of all mailroom related equipment, postage meters and other mailroom equipment; will negotiate and adhere to vendor agreements; ensure all service level expectations are met; will work with department coordinator to oversee all staff.
Equipment & Vendor Purchasing - Oversee upkeep and accuracy of purchasing database, supply procurement and pricing, and will be responsible for all vendor coordination; will negotiate and adhere to vendor agreements; ensure all service level expectations are met; adhere to and enforce the Firm's purchase policies.
Space Management - Manage the process for attorney office assignments, office moves, and visitor spaces; work closely with secretarial services on logistical issues; work with local and firm-wide teams on the implementation of space management software, and be the main point of contact for the New York office with the vendor.
Food Services - Oversee daily operation of outsourced food service vendor ensuring a high level of customer service as well as a consistently high quality product; set pricing for daily catering activities and special events, analyze monthly invoice and review all client and office related charges; review and negotiate service agreements and annual budgets; budget for and purchase catering equipment as necessary.
Car Services - Oversee the daily operation of black car services for the office; negotiate pricing and discounts; relay all customer concerns and ensure a high level of customer service from the vendors to our attorneys, clients, and staff members.
Responsibilities include the management, training, and development of all managers, supervisors, coordinators, and staff members in these departments, while executing a high level of customer service and team approach to the daily operations.
The Vice President is expected to write and deliver performance evaluations, manage conflict and resolve disagreements constructively, perform and properly document counseling sessions, determine and recommend salary adjustments, guide and motivate staff to achieve goals, and oversee the hiring and termination process.
Essential responsibilities for this position include: planning, executing, tracking and reporting on all general support services-related operations activities, maintaining control of the general services budget, overseeing the performance of staff by setting performance expectations, developing plans for ongoing skill development, evaluating performance and providing routine feedback. Collaborate with cross-functional and firm-wide teams, as well as daily collaboration with the New York office management team.
- A min of 10 years of related work experience in a financial institution, law firm or professional services organization
- Related office services management experience in a financial institution, law firm or professional services company
- Superior customer service, professional communication, and team leadership abilities.
Demonstrated strong competence in performance management, project management and time management.
- Demonstrate expertise in providing high-quality support services, including his or her first-rate capability of identifying, analyzing, and problem-solving service-related issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Law firm, Financial Institution or Professional Services experience ideal.
- Proficiency in the use of software, including, but not limited to, Word, Outlook, and Excel. Must be willing to take ownership of the planned implementation of a workspace management software.
- Must be able to accurately collect, analyze and report on data for all functional areas.
Recruiting, developing and evaluating a staff of professionals and outside vendors.
- Submitting, monitoring and maintaining control of the general support services budget for Conference Services, Facilities, Mailroom, Digital Reproduction Services, Purchasing, and Food Service departments within the New York office.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and firm-wide teams responsible for analyzing and recommending services to ensure the Firm's ability to provide excellent services to its staff and clients.
Executive Vice President
Filcro Financial Staffing
295 Madison Avenue | New York, NY 10017
Resume submission link
This Page http://www.bankstaffers.com/Searches/VP_Corp_Services/vp_corp_services.html